Mood: Hei, aku sedang malas!

>> Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed Don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the toneCause today I swear I'm not doin anythingI'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the tv on throw my hands in my pantsNobody's goin' to tell me I can't I'll be lounging on the couch just chillin in my snuggie Click to mtv so they can teach me how to dougie Because in my castle I'm the freckin' man Oooh yes I said I said it I said it cause I can Today I don't feel like doing anything I just want to lay in my bed Don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone Cause I swear I'm not going anything at all... Nothing at... all No I ain't gonna comb my hair cause I ain't goin' anywhere no no no no no noooo I'll just strut in my birthday suit and let everything hang loose 

*Kutipan dari lirik lagu 'Lazy Song' - Bruno Mars.
..................................................................

Lagu ini mewakili perasaan saya beberapa hari belakangan ini
Sumpah, saya terserang 'malas' berat.
Kalau bisa saya tidak ingin melakukan apa pun selain melingkar di atas kasur, sambil nonton tv, nonton dvd atau tidur.
gambar dari sini





1 comments:

Hans Brownsound ツ April 26, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

persis!
aku juga lagi males-malesnya ini.
dari tadi pagi juga muternya lagu ini mulu. hehe

Post a Comment

Please, do leave comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suka Kata-kata Ini

"You know those hugs? The ones where you're held real close and then they pull you even tigher, as if you might disappear from their life at any second? The ones that make the world disappear and everything better? Yea I'd love one of those, please."
-Indar Mahardian's Words-

Tentang Saya

My Photo
Indar Meilita
Lita is my nick name. A Taurus. Also a melancholy - choleric person. I love my Job as an HR, but I also a TAROT card reader. Complicated indeed, but sincere. I have married, and still going strong til today. Haven't got children yet, but still, I'm grateful and more grateful everyday.
View my complete profile

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP