'quicky' update'an

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

1. I'm so empty... but my head's so full--dont know though, full of what...
2. I've made a choice! I'll stay, no matter what. I love my friends, I love my cubicle... I love the crowd... I refused the great offer from the best one.
3. My hubby and I, we're both have to let 'our love' go... for now... And it hurt me badly... I've lost something I really love and dream... For my own sake and my beloved one... Sorry baby... Sorry...
4. Try to smile all the time, all day, every minutes, every second... no matter what, just to make everyone know I'm okay. But inside... Destruction!
5. Hurting... very sick... very sad...
6. I love my peeps @ Ema... I can't stand for being far away from 'em...
7. Recently caught write a bad note by one who actually I address my remarks to... (hihihi)
8. Need a real friend. But... it difficult to seek a friend that has qualities of a real friend...
9. Lost my trust to everyone I trust.
10. I'm getting smaller... I guess.
11. Count the day... 'til my last breath...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do leave comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suka Kata-kata Ini

"You know those hugs? The ones where you're held real close and then they pull you even tigher, as if you might disappear from their life at any second? The ones that make the world disappear and everything better? Yea I'd love one of those, please."
-Indar Mahardian's Words-

Tentang Saya

My Photo
Indar Meilita
Lita is my nick name. A Taurus. Also a melancholy - choleric person. I love my Job as an HR, but I also a TAROT card reader. Complicated indeed, but sincere. I have married, and still going strong til today. Haven't got children yet, but still, I'm grateful and more grateful everyday.
View my complete profile

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP