TU MUSKURA

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

is the title of my new Novel.

Meaning?
"Kau Tersenyumlah"

What language is that--Tu Muskura?
Hindi

Why--Hindi?
I dont know. One day, I'd watched this Bolly movie, Yuvraaj. One of d' soundtrack is amazing!
And the title is Tu Muskura.
The song blows my mind. It's beautiful.
And one day, the story just popped-up, and i found myself wrote it non-stoping. Insane.

And the second reason (off-course) because the story itself told about a new rising actress who's adore a Bollywood actor, named Soma.

What is it about?
It's about... love













These are some of the character:

1. Lea (Aulea)
23 years old, an ordinary girl, with sweet smile on her face; long-dark hair, 166 cm, suffer for years in family problem, and adore Soma Saidan so much.
Note: Lea's character based on sweet Jessica Alba. I think she's very sweet.


2. Soma (Soma Saidan)
27 years-old, a bolly-actor, mysterious, unpredictable and extremely gorgeous with green eyes and reddish-dark hair; tall, perfect posture. His appearance always makes Lea lose her mind.
(I think this guy match with Soma's look)

3. Kenneth (Kenneth Altis), Lea's manager.
Attractive, strict but caring. Lovable. 33 years-old. Single. Afraid of marriage but fond of sexiest girls. He's Lea's shoulder to cry on, her wing-man. He's face will remind us to Ari Wibowo.



4. Brody (Brody Samuel), Lea's partner in all serial movies
Handsome and lil' bit naughty. 28 years-old, a doctor, tan-skin, and a dragon tattoo on his neck. Easy-going and tender. He's Lea best friend and adviser.
  
Note: Brody's character based on Chris Pine (Oh, I love him!)


5. Anggita (Anggita Wijaya), friend (Brody's fiancee)
Beautiful, with a foreign look, blue eyes, and brown hair. 23 years-old. Hysterical and moody, but loving. In love with Brody sooo much, that have to fight for his love.
Note: I really love Blake Lively, when I wrote the story





6. Din (Din Pandia), friend
He has a young "Tio Pakusodewo's" look, cold attitude, but kind. 33 years-old, a bank manager. A married guy, and love his wife so much. Lea loves him as a brother.

I hope I can finish this story with high speed.  
GOD BLESS ME...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do leave comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suka Kata-kata Ini

"You know those hugs? The ones where you're held real close and then they pull you even tigher, as if you might disappear from their life at any second? The ones that make the world disappear and everything better? Yea I'd love one of those, please."
-Indar Mahardian's Words-

Tentang Saya

My Photo
Indar Meilita
Lita is my nick name. A Taurus. Also a melancholy - choleric person. I love my Job as an HR, but I also a TAROT card reader. Complicated indeed, but sincere. I have married, and still going strong til today. Haven't got children yet, but still, I'm grateful and more grateful everyday.
View my complete profile

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP