I'M GETTING MARRIED

>> Friday, October 30, 2009



Oke it's settled!
I'll be marry on December--this December!!! And  I feel... I feel... I don't know!
Will I be ready for that hectic routine of a married life...?
And what about the1st night--oh, God--am I ready for that?
Tei Gung and I... have been together for 8 years... am I wrong if I still have this doubt? This stupid thought about--ohhhhh (growl).
Am I just scared, or this feeling is just something that everyone would have before they really really marry...

A thousands of thoughts keep blurring my mind... Thoughts like, would I be happy after declare myself as his wife (huhu), would his family still love me like--now? Or... would he... love me as much as...now?
Would I be happy that's the main question...


1 comments:

Yessi December 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

waaaa...selamat ya, say...
aku ikut bahagia.. :)
semoga lancar dan diberi kemudahan hingga hari H :)

Post a Comment

Please, do leave comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suka Kata-kata Ini

"You know those hugs? The ones where you're held real close and then they pull you even tigher, as if you might disappear from their life at any second? The ones that make the world disappear and everything better? Yea I'd love one of those, please."
-Indar Mahardian's Words-

Tentang Saya

My Photo
Indar Meilita
Lita is my nick name. A Taurus. Also a melancholy - choleric person. I love my Job as an HR, but I also a TAROT card reader. Complicated indeed, but sincere. I have married, and still going strong til today. Haven't got children yet, but still, I'm grateful and more grateful everyday.
View my complete profile

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP