My Lil Bro

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I LOVE my lil' brother... so much.

He's part of my soul.
We have same blood, same feeling,... same bad stories of our life (maybe).
I miss him all the time. I remember him all the time. And I pray for him all the time.
I cry when he cries, I laugh when he laughs, I'm angry when he's angry...
We share our childhood, our stories; sad and happy story...
He's silly sometimes, but he's... unbelievable...
I'm proud of him...

To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.

-Clara Ortega-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do leave comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suka Kata-kata Ini

"You know those hugs? The ones where you're held real close and then they pull you even tigher, as if you might disappear from their life at any second? The ones that make the world disappear and everything better? Yea I'd love one of those, please."
-Indar Mahardian's Words-

Tentang Saya

My Photo
Indar Meilita
Lita is my nick name. A Taurus. Also a melancholy - choleric person. I love my Job as an HR, but I also a TAROT card reader. Complicated indeed, but sincere. I have married, and still going strong til today. Haven't got children yet, but still, I'm grateful and more grateful everyday.
View my complete profile

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP